We are known for our passionate, productive and motivated workforce. As a company that is committed first and foremost to our people, we provide the best tools and training to inspire a healthy work ethic and overall excellence. At our core, we believe that when one person grows, so does the company.
If you are dynamic, talented and interested in being part of the exciting world of fashion, why not apply? Send in your CV to email@example.com
01. Regional Graphic Assistant
Reporting to Regional Brand Manager, the candidate must possess a strong creative flair in content creation for both online and offline platforms.
1. To lead in the brand's marketing and brand visual direction.
2. Possess a strong conceptualization skill.
3. Passionate about creating engaging visual content.
4. Elevate the brand through visual communication as a brand strategist .
5. In charge of artwork creation for up to 4 countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand) under the same brand banner.
6. Adhere to brand guidelines but adapt to local strategies.
7. Able to manage artwork requests and priority according to deadlines.
8. Oversee any required designs from web graphics, VM collaterals, newsletter publications, and any other artwork-related projects.
9. Photography and videography projects are required from time to time.
10. Work closely with marketing, ecommerce and VM departments to deliver the best visual experience according to KPIs.
11. Maintain an awareness of trends in design materials, techniques, and technology.
12. Proactive to seek constant improvement.
1. Minimum Diploma/Degree in Multimedia/Graphic, Digital Media or equivalent.
2. Minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience.
3. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photopshop, Illustrator, InDesign), HTML coding.
4. Other skills needed are photography/videography.
5. Digitally savvy and highly adaptable to industry trends.
6. Art and brand enthusiast.
7. Highly creative.
8. Meticulous and attention to details.
9. Independent and resourceful.
10. Strong team player.
11. Portfolio to demonstrate the relevant skills required.
Ecommerce specialist reports to (local) Brand Manager and Regional Online Ecommerce Manager (based in Singapore) with a primary function to manage ecommerce store and marketplaces.
1. Beat online sales KPI set, strive to improve conversion and manage customer service online.
2. Manage product catalogue, images, product content, pricing and inventory and work with enablers to ensure e-marketplaces are aligned with online merchandising strategy, seasonal calendar and brand guidelines.
3. Ensure fulfilment from orders to delivery and post sales management.
4. Maintain promotional calendar with aim to hit sales target and communicate internally with internal teams to execute online specific promotional calendar or integrated marketing campaigns according to brand campaign calendar.
5. Monitor and analyse daily/weekly sales according to KPI.
6. Keep abreast of industry trends and competition activities.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in E-commerce, Business or Marketing preferred with a minimum 2 years of e-commerce experience.
2. A proactive self-starter.
3. Analytical and result driven.
5. Able to build strong relationship with external customers/ business partners.
6. Customer-obsessed mind set.
7. A strong team player yet able to work independently.
8. Creative thinker and resourceful planner with good communication skills in English.
Assist and manage all marketing activities related to the ALDO Brand in Malaysia. Reports directly to the Marketing Manager and works in close collaboration with ALDO Group International as well with supporting departments namely Sales & Operations, Merchandising, Visual Merchandising and Finance.
1. Plan and execute seasonal marketing plans – Spring Summer & Fall Winter.
2. Collaborate, plan, and execute monthly promotional themes as well as measure results achieve.
3. Grow brand awareness through various digital platforms on seasonal campaign stories and collaboration with social media influencers.
4. Lead by proposing and organizing various consumer and media events.
5. Manage and build CRM capabilities to recruit, retain ALDO A-List customer base.
6. Serve as the main contact for all in-store collaterals and campaign-related tasks and issues.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
2. Preferably Executive specialized in Digital, Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
3. 3 years’ experience managing marketing preferably in the Fashion industry and Digital environment.
4. Highly dependable and resourceful that is able to maximize marketing investments to achieve desired results.
5. Strong relationship with media agencies and fashion influencers with a solid background in CRM.
6. Creative thinking and resourceful planner with good communication skills in English.